Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only 6 more films for Angie

Go down

Only 6 more films for Angie Empty Only 6 more films for Angie

Post by Admin Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:55 am

Angelina Jolie's acting career almost over with children first priority

Read more:
ANGELINA Jolie admits that her acting career is close to coming to an end as she needs to concentrate more on her large family.

Jolie, 35, who will be in cinemas next month in thriller Salt and has agreed to work on six more film projects including playing the legendary Queen of the Nile Cleopatra, admits it's time to care more for her family of six children - Maddox, Zahara, Shiloh, Pax, and twins Knox and Vivienne.
"It is not the most important thing in my life. It’s a fun job. It’s a luxury. But I don’t think I’ll do it much longer," Jolie tells Vanity Fair .
Jolie also said she would hesitate to add to their growing brood with a seventh child because she wants to make sure all of her kids get enough "special time".
"I'm not pregnant. We're (husband Brad Pitt and her) not opposed to it. But we want to make sure we can give everybody special time.
"They're kids now, and can play together, but they're going to need a lot more talking in the middle of the night, like I did with my mom for hours.
"We want to make sure we don't build a family so big that we don't have absolutely enough time to raise them each really well."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down