Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hammond wants Jolie as co-host

Go down

Hammond wants Jolie as co-host Empty Hammond wants Jolie as co-host

Post by Admin Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:04 pm

Hammond wants Jolie as co-host

Richard Hammond wants Angelina Jolie to co-host ‘Top Gear’.The BBC motoring show star reckons the ‘Tomb Raider’ actress would be the best choice of co-presenter because she is a tomboy and wouldn’t “get on his t**s”.Richard said: “If we had to have a female co-host, I think we’d all choose Angelina Jolie.“She’s the anti-Jennifer Aniston, who gets right on my t**s. Aniston’s a well-polished chick, but Angelina has a Land Rover and guns. She’d be ideal for Top Gear, but I’d just keep fainting. She’s utterly, utterly gorgeous.”Jeremy Clarkson – who fronts the show alongside Richard and third host James May – has, however, recently voiced his concern about working with any women presenters on the program.
He said: "How we work, a girl would be a disaster. If a girl came in and we started taking the p**s out of her, it may look like bullying."Richard, 39, however thinks his co-hosts – who are both approaching 50 - are merely old fashioned and stuck in their ways.He added to Britain’s Zoo magazine: “Clarkson and May are busy whining about how mobile phone buttons are too small for their sausage fingers, while I go off and do the exciting things.“If you stuck either of those two on a bicycle, they’d keel over before they’d left the car park."
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum